The first part of this module is dealing with the patterns of globalisation and various theories of international trade. You will evaluate the arguments behind national protectionist trade policies. Also, examine the importance of supranational organisation such as WTO.
In the second part of this module, you will identify the strategic decision making that helps to differentiate levels of business and use appropriate positioning analysis.
LO1.Identify the theories of international trade and investment, its application in global businesses.
LO2.Use relevant theories to complex business situations to consider future strategic direction and detailed the recommendation for implementation.
The report will carry out a strategic analysis and recommend the business for future direction.
Template of the Report
- Case study
- Internal and External Analysis
- Outline the Company's Sustainable Competitive advantages
- Strategic Recommendation and Issues
References and Appendices
- Critically evaluate the analytical skills of working with data and problem-solving.
- Indicate critical approach in your writing.
- Identify skilful and critical application of the theoretical concepts.
- Use credibleacademic and professional sources to develop arguments.
- Signify wider reading.
- Use of relevant information on the case study organisation.