Prepare an audit report in not more than 10 pages and your report must include these points:
- Identify the strategic objectives for the company in terms of their digital marketing strategy. What is the company trying to accomplish with these efforts? What evidence did you find to suggest these objectives? Is digital marketing suited to that strategy?
- Briefly identify the key digital platforms in which you believe the company is engaging with customers.
- Describe the kind of content, if any, the company is programming in each of its digital platforms. If applicable, analyze the content and your experience engaging in each space. Things to consider are the degree of engagement i.e., 1:1 or broad publishing of content), brand & message consistency, level of uniqueness, ability to solve problems/answer questions, added-value, ease of use, etc.
- Analyze how the various platforms are either working together or existing in silos.
- Comment, as relevant, on any direct calls-to-action/direct incentives on a digital platform intended to drive sales of tickets, merchandise, or other revenue for the company.
You may also like to read: Sample on Marketing to Multicultural Audiences