Case study is a method of research which involves in-depth and detailed information about the subject of the study. Case studies help the students turning their opinions into real fact. B-schools use this as a tool to help students understand the real business environment of an organization. One topic that many B-schools refer to for through understanding of the subject is coca cola case study. It helps the students in figuring out the principles by abstracting from the examples stated in the case studies. Sometimes students fret about preparing these papers and look for coco cola case study help.
Here the Instant Assignment Help Australia experts reflect about the company “Coca Cola” and help you write its case study.
An American corporation named “Coca Cola” was founded back in 1892. It was primarily engaged in the manufacture of a sweet carbonated beverage which is a cultural and symbol of United States tastes. It was started from a single room in Atlanta, Georgia. It is known that “Coca Cola” was originated in 1886 when a pharmacist, John S. Pemberton done a test over making a sweet syrup at his Pemberton Chemical Company. His bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, chose the name for the sweet syrup drink and penned it in the flowing script that became the Coca-Cola trademark. The trademark under “Coca-Cola” name was registered in the U.S. Patent Office in 1893. Later in the year 1891, another Atlanta pharmacist, Asa Griggs Candler. He had secured complete ownership of the company and incorporated the “Coca Cola” the following year that is 1892.
The experts who provide coco cola case study help suggest, beginning to write the work with the history of the organization keeps the reader engaged.
Here is an interesting stat that can be included when you are busy in coco cola case study writing.
Through the Forbes, we got to know that in the year 1900 under Candler’s leadership, “Coca Cola” sales rose from about 9,000 gallons of syrup to 370,877 gallons. During that time many manufacturing units were set up in states like Dallas, LA, Massachusetts, etc.
- Scholastic academic documents
- Pocket friendly prices
- Assured reliability, authenticity & excellence
Transformation of “Coca Cola”
Fact: One of the most famous advertising slogans in “Coca Cola” history “The Pause That Refreshes” featured in the Saturday Evening Post in 1929. The idea of pausing with “Coca Cola” a sweet carbonated beverage is still echoed in today’s marketing in the United States of America and the rest of the world.
When someone buys coca cola case study help from us, we include some facts and figures about the organization that adds to the value of the work.
- “Coca Cola” made its world debut at the Jacobs Pharmacy soda fountain in Atlanta, where it sold for 5 cents a glass in 1886.
- In the very first year Coca-Cola creator John Pemberton sold an average of just nine glasses a day. The company now sells 1.4 billion beverage servings every day.
- John Pemberton died in 1888 without realizing the success of the beverage he had created.
- Asa Griggs Candler, an Atlanta businessman, bought up the rights to the business between 1888 and 1891 for a total of $2,300. By 1895, the drink was in demand nationwide and Candler had built syrup plants at several states in America.
- The men who served Coca-Cola at soda fountains were called Soda Jerks because of the jerking motion they made preparing a glass of the fizzy drink. They traditionally wore a white hat and a white coat or apron.
With the coca cola case study help, the students get to know about the coca cola history. In 1980s “Coca Cola” displayed such memorable slogans like “Coke is It!”, “Catch the Wave” and “Can’t Beat the Feeling”. In 1993, Coca Cola experimented with computerized animation, and the popular “Always Coca Cola” campaign was launched in a series of ads featuring animated polar bears. Each animated advertisement in the “Always Coca Cola” series took 84 days to produce from beginning to end. The bears were, and still are, a huge hit with customers because of their characteristics like innocence, mischief and fun.
History of “Coca Cola” Advertisements
It is to be known that the “Coca Cola” advertisements are categorized among the most prolific in marketing and advertisement history. According to the coca cola case study marketing, everything they has created, from the logo to brand image are recognized by the whole world.
As a brand they have focused on different advertisement which impacted the whole world
- Direct Marketing: Direct marketing is a form of communication that has been used by Instant Assignment Help Australia in several case studies before. It refers to where companies like “Coca Cola” communicate directly to a customer and supply a method for a direct response. Just for an instance coca cola once did direct marketing through ‘Share a coke campaign analysis’ this marketing tactic is shared and teach by the professors in coca cola case study at university. According to our case study writers, the student should include this type of marketing advertisement so is to present the case study in an authentic and presentable form. It helps in conveying the exact message that the student wants to deliver to the reader in their case studies. Delivering the information results in scoring good grades at the university level.
- Viral Marketing: As per the case study writers, viral advertising is a business strategy that uses existing social networks to promote a service or a product. Its name also refers to how customers spread information about a product or a service with other people in their social networking sites through their mobile phones, much in the same way that a virus spreads from one person to another. It is also known as viral marketing. Every student uses this sort of marketing in their coca cola case study marketing so is to provide strength to the given examples. At the university level of case studies, every professor praises the viral marketing or advertisement as to portray the examples and to convey the information that needs to be conveyed in the best way possible.
History of “Coca Cola” Sponsorship
According to the Forbes magazine’s survey report, the expense that has been accounted for in the year 2011 for the company “Coca Cola” was around US$3.256 billion.
According to coca cola case study summary, the students can easily understand that supporting an event, activity, or any organization financially can be termed as sponsorship. Usually, every student includes the facts and figures data in their university case studies which helps them in achieving good grades.
According to the coca cola case study, Coca Cola has sponsored many sports events, activities and organization till this very date.
- Coca-Cola sponsored the English Football League from the beginning of the 2004-05 season to the start of 2010-11 season, when the Football League replaced it with NPower.
- Each fall, Coca-Cola is the sponsor of the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola held at the East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Since the season of 2019 is the title sponsor of the Uzbekistan Super League in football, and this league is officially called Coca-Cola Uzbekistan Super League.
Coca Cola also has sponsored the over watch league since season two. They also sponsor all major over watch tournaments such as the world cup.
Television the widest known source of sponsorship. According to the experts at Instant Assignment Help Australia, the students always mention television as a primary source of sponsorship where many television shows get covered by many companies and brands to promote their services. According to the coca cola case study, Coca Cola is also a brand that has used television to promote their products by sponsoring many shows.
Few of them are as follows:
- The company sponsored the popular Fox singing-competition series American Idol from 2002 until 2014.
- Coca-Cola was a sponsor of the nightly talk show on PBS, Charlie Rose in the US.
- Coca-Cola is also executive producers of Coke Studio (Pakistan). There are various adaptations of Coke Studio such as Coke Studio (India) and Coke Studio (Middle East).
Coke is a Gift to the Marketing Discipline
1. Become an Asset Manager
No brand is more “branded” than Coke. It has built a robust portfolio of assets the colour red, its proprietary bottle shape, its logotype, the polar bears and it manages them with urgent attention and careful deliberation, building their value over time. Similarly, according to our case study writers, every student has to dignify their image in front of their professors with studying hard and score good grades. Good grades can be attained easily if the student buy coca cola case study help with Instant Assignment Help Australia.
2. Commit to Consistency
According to the coca cola case study help, we all know that it takes time and repetition to forge a lasting imprint in consumers’ consciousness, and Coke maintains a long-term dedication to its campaigns like “Have a Coke and a Smile”. Coke’s logo script has remained virtually unchanged since 1886. Likewise, the students have committed to consistency in their grades at university through maintaining discipline in their character.
Want to Join the Circles ofHIGH ACHIEERS?
Make it a reality with our EXPERTSOrder Now
What All Things That Can be Learned From Brand Like “Coca Cola”?
1. Find Your Niche
According to the case study writers here at Instant Assignment Help Australia, we always advise the students to find the niche of their interest while writing coca cola case study. It helps in delivering the amazing image of the student’s mindset which could be beneficial for the readers to understand and present their thoughts over the content.
2. Relations With the Customers
Once the students find their niche as per the interest, now it is important to maintaining the relationship with the other students and professors so that they can proofread the coca cola case study before submission and present their thoughts as well. Similarly, “Coca Cola” also kept their focus in maintaining the relationship with the customers throughout the life span of the company in the entire world.
3. Power of Emotions
According to the expert writers, whenever the student makes the emotions as their key target area they definitely can successfully narrate the story in their coca cola case studies in a better way. Similarly, “Coca Cola” always maintained the image of the emotions in the mind of the final consumers of their sweet carbonated drink. Doing this always secures A+ grades in the case study and also make it stand out from all the other case studies with no emotions.
4. Maintaining the Brand Image
Now after doing everything it is important for every student to maintain the image of good in front of their professors so is to ensure good grades in the coca cola case study that they will be going to submit. Similarly, ‘Coca Cola” always maintained its brand image by conducting several promotional schemes for the customers.
Coca Cola, after marking its presence all over the world, took its first step towards diversifying its portfolio in 1960 by buying Minute Maid. It now operates in all but 2 countries worldwide with a portfolio of more than 3500 brands. Coca cola is world-wide known brand.
Why Should You Seek Our Services?
According to Instant Assignment Help Australia, a student now can include all the shared elements of the coca cola case study help in the creation of the best case study in such a way so that he can achieve the best grades in his academic career. Just in case if any student faces any problem or difficulty while writing an case study then he can surely seek our writing services at any hour of the day. We will always be happy to help you.
You may also like to read: Nike Case Study